Oportunidade de Emprego em Engenharia de Software - Google Brasil
Software Engineer - New Grad - Belo Horizonte
This position is based in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
Google's Software Engineers develop the next-generation technologies for which we've become world-renowned. In addition to revolutionising search technology, we're applying our world-class programming skills to create innovative applications that organise the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. The projects we work on include transaction processing, mapping, image processing, machine learning, distributed systems and scalability, and client-side applications dealing with mobile, television and video. Collaborating in small, agile teams, we do rapid development work – producing an environment that combines the invigorating feel of a startup company with the resources and stability of a healthy, established business.
Software Engineers at Google are developers who yearn to create and implement full product lifecycles – not just code solutions. This means you need to have a solid foundation in computer science, you consistently come up with new ideas and you would naturally strive for a deep understanding of your products in order to be able to continually improve upon them. With the bigger picture in mind, you will seek to code elegant systems. Our teams develop massively scalable, distributed software systems and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity and asking questions. You bring strong competencies in data structures and algorithms, along with a technical fascination for how stuff fits together. You're motivated to experiment and take chances in order to make a difference in your field, unafraid to stand up for your ideas and eager to embrace change.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google's product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilising natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way.
- BS or MS degree required and PhD preferred.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux or Windows environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Extensive experience programming in C, C++, Java and/or Python.
- Experience in network programming and/or developing/designing large software systems.
- English fluency is required; please submit CV/resume in English.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Software Engineer - New Grad - Belo Horizonte. Please include a list of all your Computer Science coursework along with grades received for both Undergraduate and Graduate courses.
Candidatar-se a Esta Vaga
Sobre o Autor
Recentemente, publicamos outras postagens sobre Vagas em Belo Horizonte que talvez seja do seu interesse. Baseado nesta vaga que acabou de ler, você também poderá se interessar por estas outras: